About Me

My photo
london, United Kingdom

Monday 17 May 2010

ALICIA I LOVE YOU GIRL! OMG! Love this video!!!

Alicia Keys takes on interracial dating in her new video for her single “Un-Thinkable (I’m Ready),” from her fourth album, The Element of Freedom.


I dont know why it has taking me soo long to write a post on this video, since its like on repeat on my ipod lol
so here goes, i totally love this video 100%, Absolutely love the song and the video was great! Loved the cinematography and concept. She looked gorgeous all while keeping her clothes on! , come to think about it A.Keys is like one of the only singers that actually keeps her clothes on hmmm


This is my favorite song from “The Element Of Freedom” and by Alicia Keys period. Her melodic voice, the beat, the lyrics… the whole concept is amazing I love it. Drake is really talented I would love to hear a remix between then two in the future. 


The scene when their in the grocery store in the 50s era is theeee cutest. Chad starts lookin’ a hot mess from then on with that mullet and what not, lol.



Ok so im looking for the Video everywhere and it seems to have been removed and blocked due to copyright hmmmm, when i do find it i will defo upload
xx