About Me

My photo
london, United Kingdom

Thursday 8 April 2010

Im back yall x's



So im back from Malta guys and i was welcomed this early morning with wind and great..(talk about a major contrast lol) but the sun is beautiful, im, in my back garden surfing the web i love weather like this, not to hot not to cold.... so i had a well deserved break, Malta is beautiful but it wouldn't be in my top ten holiday destinations i think its more of a chilaxing spot as to shopping or fun, but hey im not complaining. Im totally jet lagged haven't slept only had 3 hours of sleep as i woke up early this morning to make my way to London after landing in Luton.

Ill upload the pictures from my blackberry but i guess its better than nothing right.
Back to business now guys and i promise to blog more

xxx

No comments: