About Me

My photo
london, United Kingdom

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Guess whoes back!!!!!

Yeah Yeah i said ill be gone till i finish my essays, but i really cant be bothered to do it with them right now...plus i missed writing.

I had an extraodinary week rather intresting full of drama fun anger lol, it was quite eventfull.
So guys i finally finally finally plucked up the courage to get some red lipstick, i was in Superdrugs for ages trying different shades of red on and i found the one YaY me!!!!!

It was one my girls 21st birthday so we wenr down to CoKo Bar in London to celebrate, it was a fun chilled out zone good vibe,good, music...great nyt
check out the pictures below oh yh and comment on the lippy lol :)
xx

 
Me and the Birthday Girl.......




MME with my lippy!!



Some of the Ladies!!



Please dont ask why im screwing, lol coz I myself i have no idea!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your so hot and sexy
the red lipstick looks good on you
you go girl!!
your so fashion forward, love your style and your pose