About Me

My photo
london, United Kingdom

Monday 25 January 2010

rich ass kids!!!!!

Justin Dior Combs at his 16th birthday party at M2 Ultra Lounge on Saturday night (January 23rd) in NYC.
Must be nice when your daddy is rich! What the hell is Misa wearing she looks wrong. Rev Runs sons are soo cute!!
Misa Hylton-Brim


Sean "Diddy" Combs and son Justin Dior Combs


 Diggy and Jojo







Stuff like this, and Sweet Sixteen on MTV can psychologically damage a younger audience than myself.  Even I cant help but feel depressed after watching the show and seeing pictures like these. I dont mind that my sweet 16 wasnt 400,000 pounds. Sure its sucks not being able to get everything I want. But more sadly, I'm left thinking, god these kids are brats and it just sends out a really awful message. 


I can see it being a problem for younger teens to see the show because they might think that treating people in that manner is ok, or think that their lives aren't good enough if they don't get those material things. 

No comments: