About Me

My photo
london, United Kingdom

Sunday 1 November 2009

happy sunday yall xxx

Happy first sunday everyone,

I actually can't belive we have hit November, its incredible couldn't have done it without God
So I came back to London for the weekend and church was amazing, its beautifull when you go back to the heart of worship :)

But I'm bck to reality know, assignments have come in this week from North East South and West and its going to occupy me, so I may not be blogging as much as before but at least ill be doing my work. So I'm doing something right :)

This year I think Halloween was more civillised ( in my area anyway) I actually forgot it was haloween, no one knocked on my door which was great.

I'm still in search of a winter jacket, may hit the stores these week...

No comments: