About Me

My photo
london, United Kingdom

Wednesday 14 October 2009

SMMMMH

Im sorry if ive been obsessed with relationships and love posts lately but since this is my personal blog i am allowed to write about anything i desire, this post is very personal and i feel to share my feelings with all who read this... 


I dont think it would be wrong for me to say i was ' IN LOVE'.... i mean im defnetly not infactuated  gone are those days, and im old enough now to know the diffrence,  i strongly belive that if you have been in a realtionship for more than two years it defnely is not infactuation. 

The bible passage goes 'He who findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord' Proverbs 18:22, I think it would be fair  if it also said ' She who findeth a man......


From what I see, Im nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing has happened to me my whole life so far  that hasn't happened to nearly everybody else on this planet. Except that I met Him. We have our ups and downs. Sometimes we fight and don't get along, for us that's right and sometimes it's wrong, 
Every day I pray to God, I ask him to help me make the right decisions in life. I ask him to give me strength and courage to stand up for myself, and most of all I ask him to help me not to hurt the people that I love and care for the most, he gave me somebody that had certain qualites that were mind blowing, qualities that the odinary mind and eye cant comprehend


He is heavenly minded
He is Supportive
He is Kind
Always speaks the truth
People Person
Strives to be Successfull
My bestfreind, counsellor, brother 


If he were to ever read this, i would like him to know that i Love him very dearly and you mean the world to me. 

No comments: