About Me

My photo
london, United Kingdom

Sunday 25 October 2009

What does it Profit you.......



One of my favourite bible passages is Matthew 6:26, what good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?
(Im a born again Christian if you didn’t know) although this isn’t a Christian blog, it wouldn’t hurt to go back to my roots and write something about my Faith.

I love this passage because it is simply Common Sense, yes we all have to hustle and grind and make a living (whatever you want to call it) in order for us to enjoy this life we are living, but as Christians that shouldn’t be our main priority, we need to focus on heaven, in Matthew 6:31-32 it says,  Therefore, do not worry saying what shall we eat or drink, or what shall we wear?, For only the pagans seek these things, and your Heavenly Father knows that you need these things.

For example now Michael Jackson has passed away, all his riches, clothes, possessions, everything stayed here on earth, we were born with nothing we leave this world with nothing.

Im not trying to preach but these two passages really minister to me and I feel to share with my fellow brothers and sisters
God bless you as we strive to fulfil our spiritual goals

No comments: