About Me

My photo
london, United Kingdom

Monday 26 October 2009

why are most guys unemotional??

IM NOT IN THE BEST OF MOODS TODAY SO IF I DO SOUND ANGRY PLEASE FORGIVE :)


Guys, and especially Black dudes believe that showing any kind of emotion makes you a pussy (excuse my French, for those who may be offended), or a lame plonker.  If  a guy  cries over a broken relationship, gets upset that he has been cheated on, gets mad that he got played, or sheds a tear about a girl he is seen as less of a guy, or even if he just shows a bit of emotion, there is a problem there.... ive realised that most guys find it very hard to say I love you or I miss you or just make their girl feel special.





What i do know is guys  are more likely to express, and are ok with expressing, emotions such as anger, pride or jealousy.  


I feel like there are soo many mixed signals for us girls, I have found myself very confused over all of this. So I'd like some clearing up from anyone with an opinion, im just intrested this isnt necessary about me personally.....


But the thing is guys are actually emotional, they just put up a disgusting front and it really annoys me, how dare a girl be affectionate and show you how she feels and all in the name of ' being manly' the guy doesn't and never shows anything back in return, its like purchasing goods worth millions of pounds and not getting the goods. it makes a girl really mad, all a girl wants is to be appreciated once in a while. its quite painfull emotionally, 


How long can a man be in a relationship and be unattached and unemotional?, okay so you guys should know me by know i had to discuss this with a few freinds and they said the reason why there are alot of unemotional guys is because.....


1.Most girls use it against them...
2.Thats the way they where born....
3. They blame there fathers.....
4. They are all boys in their family no girls so they havent had the chance to relate with a girl properly.......


All i can say to this is hmmmmmm....... i salute all the guys who genuinely show their girls affection and are not afraid to show her how he really feels, dont get me wrong when it gets sloppy it gets disgusting, but some guys find it hard to say it once in a while....
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!!

No comments: